We hope that you are completely happy with your purchase, however should you change your mind for any reason then we will refund any items returned to us in the original, saleable condition and not damaged within 60 days, starting the day after the day on which the goods are delivered.
You can return unwanted items with the completed returns form that accompanied your order.
Alternatively you can complete the online returns form below. Please make sure you put a note in your returns parcel with your name, contact number and order number to speed up your returns process
Your return will be processed within 7 working days of arrival to Horse Health. Your refund or replacement will then follow shortly. Please be aware at very busy times such as New Year and following bank holidays, this processing time may be extended but will be no longer than 14 days.
- Please make sure your item is returned to us in new condition, clean and dry
- If you have purchased your item from one of our stockists (online, in store or at a show stand) then returns will need to go directly to the stockist
- Due to the sticky nature of Acavallo Gel products, we do not accept returns or exchanges on these items.
- Horse Bits will only be accepted for return or exchange if new and unsused. We are not able to accept returns of Bits which have been tried in the horse's mouth due to hygiene reasons
- Returns from outside the UK - When returning a product to us from outside of the UK please state on the parcel ‘UK Return – All Tax & Duties Paid’ Any returns, where this information has not been made clear and taxes & duties have been charged, will not be accepted by us. It is the customers responsibility to clear these charges. Please see our returns policy for more information. Tax & duty charges are non-refundable
- Exchanging from outside the UK - The cost of shipping the exchanged item to outside of the UK must be covered by the customer, we do not offer free delivery outside of the UK
Return your item(s) using a non-prepaid address label - RETURNS LABEL - or sending it to the address below:
Horse Health Returns
If there are any issues processing your return, a member of our team will contact you via the details you have provided. If you wish to contact us regarding your return, please use our Contact Us page or call 02380 814360.
Thank you for shopping with Horse Health.